Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For the SPY in all of us! A secret lighter in your watch

How cool is this hidden compartment in what you think is a watch? It holds a pop up lighter that really works! I felt like I was Maxwell Smart when I first picked up this neat old watch. Imagine my surprise when a spark shot out instead of a clock!. This has all the patent numbers on it, the original band and I found a copy of an old ad for it so I put it in one of the photos. This is a silver probably steel) expandable watch band that measures 5 3/4" long when it is fully closed. Ladies you can wear this too ( not just a men only watch) and make yourself the topic of conversation when people see you wearing it.
                                                                See it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment